Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Dietary changes are important in the management of PCOS and can significantly help reduce the symptoms and minimise potential complications. Diane Stride works with clients to determine and develop the best possible dietary plans.
The following symptoms and complications vary between individuals. If you have any of these symptoms or complications call Diane today to find out how she can help you improve your quality of life with PCOS.
Early Symptoms Of PCOS
- Infrequent/absent menstruation
- Difficulty becoming pregnant
- Unexplained weight gain
Persistant Symptoms Of PCOS
- Prolonged menstruation
- Excess hair growth – facial and abdominal
- Type 2 diabetes and gestational diabetes
- High blood pressure
- Cholesterol and lipid abnormalities
- Metabolic syndrome
- Cancer of the uterus
Book an appointment with Diane today if you have any of the above symptoms.