For long-term, sustainable weight management, Diane creates unique, individually tailored plans. Whatever is required, Diane supports her clients in every way to help them achieve their personal weight management goals.
Fad Diets Are Unsustainable
Fad diets and quick fixes for weight management simply don’t work. While one might see the loss of a few kilos in the first few weeks of a fad diet, invariably the weight will just pack back on. Why? Because fad diets restrict or remove entire food groups in a way that ensures fast, immediate weight loss, but they also make it impossible for your body to maintain, no matter how much self control you have.
One Size Does Not Fit All
Diane Stride's weight management plans focus on making incremental, long-term sustainable changes to clients' relationships with food. Some people require calorie-restricted diets, for other people it's not quite as simple as calories in versus calories out. For some people, their metabolism is more complex and dietary changes need to encompass the way they're breaking down the foods they are eating.
Eating Disorders and Emotional Eating
For some people, eating habits can be problematic. Eating too much or too little, or the wrong foods, can cause feelings of guilt, depression and self-loathing, and a general lack of understanding about why their eating is out of control. For more information about eating disorders and how Diane can help, please visit this section.
Weight Management Pricing
The consultation format is only applicable to people with no history of emotional eating and/or eating disorders
- 60 minutes
- Diet history
- Body Composition Analysis – using the latest technology to analyse your unique body’s unique make-up.
- Your background, lifestyle, previous dietary attempts – this helps Diane work out the best plan.
- An initial diet plan – this is determined by each unique situation ensuring cravings are reduced and clients are not left hungry. Based on evidence to ensure the diet works with the body to result in optimum weight loss.
- Provision of a resource kit.
- Education – it helps to understand why Diane recommends changes.
- How your metabolism is working with you or against you in your desire to lose weight.
- Further Body Composition Analysis.
- More education around current dietary issues.
- Continual support while working toward desired goals.
- Frequency of visits is dependent on each situation.
- $50 - $70 per each subsequent consultation.
Book an appointment with Diane today to discuss your Weight Management.